FCA Registration

FCA Registration

We now have many of our clients and other new businesses, approaching us to provide services relating / needing to be in compliance with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the United Kingdom. Hence, we have extended our niche to assist these clients to ensure smooth registration and Authorisation.

We have registered couple of Companies with the HM Revenue and Customs and the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) to ensure that they are duly licenced and are authorised by the FCA under the Payment Services Regulations 2009.

Precisely, we help Money Service business to complete:

  • Registration with FCA and National Crime Agency
  • Registration with the HM Revenue and Customs as a service provider
  • Yearly reporting – Gabriel under FCA
  • Risk Assessment reporting – Quarterly under FCA
  • Quarterly Fraud Reporting
  • Renewal of HMRC Supervision and adding additional agents/offices

Any Money service businesses duly registered and possess a credit licence issued under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 must be supervised by the FCA.

If you simply accept a payment from a debit card or credit card for payment of goods or services you supplied to your customer or if your customer only uses the device to instruct the bank to make a payment and the bank does not transmit the payment via you, then you are not a payment service provider.

A payment service provider business is a legal term used by financial regulators to describe businesses that transmit or convert money. It encompasses more than just banks which normally provide these services to include non-bank financial institutions.

If you need assistance with your money services business please call us on 0127 942 9485 or send email to info@aacsl.co.uk.